1. Complete one sewing project.
2. Read Swan’s Way
3. Use my passport to travel
4. Spend one week of greeting everyone in the “European” way with air kisses.
5. Take a road trip to a state I haven’t visited yet.
6. Knit a pair of socks.
8. Get a new car.
9. Either sky dive or get a tattoo of what my face will look like sky diving.
10. Be a vegetarian for one month with at least one week as a vegan.
11. Go on a pub crawl.
12. Pet a cow
13. Go camping.
14. Hike Enchanted Rock.
15. Learn how to drive a boat.
16. Audit a class at UT.
17. Apply to one Ph.D. program just to see…
18. Paint a self portrait
20. Read the poetry of Rumi
21. Publish an article
22. Go to the dentist
23. Drink beer at the Shiner Brewery
24. Dance a polka with a man wearing lederhosen
25. Complete 20 crossword puzzles (0/20)
26. Have a Halloween party after the forthcoming big birthday.
27. Write a letter a week for a year
28. Do a craft with Emily and Lucy
29. Stay up all night playing board games
30. Make and send postcards to friends
31. Visit/see Lani and Alan once a month for a year (0/12)
32. Ride a train
33. Visit Shannon and meet Mira
34. Write a travel narrative
35. Get a pet
36. Make/mail Christmas cards
37. Run a mile
38. Read 30 novels including 3 works of Mark Twain
39. Write in a journal everyday for two months
40. Host a bad movie night with the old gang.
41. Learn to play a musical instrument
42. Host a grown-up dinner party
43. Master roller skating backwards
44. Attend an NFL football game
45. Make a 20 minute documentary on my iphone
46. Visit another city just to go to an exhibit.
47. Go on a garden tour of New Orleans
48. Go ice skating
49. Go on a picnic at Mount Bonell
50. See a classical music performance
51. Go canoeing on Lady Bird Lake
52. Make Will an action figure
53. Build a haunted house (see Lexie)
54. Bike around the Lake District
56. Make a living spice rack
57. Finish a Tuesday NYT crossword puzzle
58. Make my savings account real
59. Perfect a bread recipe
60. Swim Barton Springs in winter
61. Karaoke Extravaganza
62. Spend an afternoon flying kites
63. See NYC with snow on it.
64. Create a book of 1-page biographies of family members and friends
65. Send Birthday cards that arrive on time.
66. Clean and organize closets
67. Refinish a piece of Goodwill Furniture
68. Make a tshirt about a weekend
69. Ask a boy out on an old-fashioned date
70. Let my bangs grow out
71. Go to the beach in fall or winter
72. File and organize grad school papers
73. Collect leaves and press them in a book
74. Attend three different types of religious ceremonies
75. Spend a day acting like a tourist in Austin.
76. Find a picture to submit to Daguerreotype Boyfriends
77. Practice throwing free throws until I can make three in a row
78. Make a walking map for things within walking distance of my apartment.
79. Build a cardboard fort from an appliance box.
80. Go see a play/live theater
81. Make a snow angel
82. Do a cleanse.
83. Write a poem with Lucy.
84. Make one of the old cameras work/figure out how to use it.
85. Blow out Birthday party the weekend of August 30-Sept. 2, 2013.
87. Fall in and out of love (not necessarily in that order)
88. Visit my grandparents.
90. Stay out all night dancing on a work night
91. Make a fool of myself (see above)
92. Take road trip to Dollywood
93. Go Country dancing
94. Go on a trip alone
95. Play Bingo
96. Relearn French, again.
97. Attend a SxSW show no matter how painful the crowds
99. Send thank you notes (again, on time)
100. Adopt a grandparent/volunteer to work with an elderly person
101. Make a new list.